Custom Made: Your one-of-a-kind piece


 What do we offer?

Choose any of the current, or previous designs from MARGENI, and make the piece your own!

Pick a new color
Change the length of the garment
Visit us at our studio for one tailored fitting


Pricing
The original price of the garment with an additional 15% 
Payment
40% of price is wired to our bank account or delivered cash to our studio. The remaining 60% will be paid upon delivery of the garment. 
Timing 
On average, 5-8 working days upon delivery of the downpayment 

For inquiries and requests, please email us on margeniofficial@gmail.com and we’ll be in-touch with you within a day.